Tuesday 25 October 2016

Wakey wakey!

SILVER: Hey, pop. You up?
ME: Hmmm. No.
SILVER: Was that a yes?
ME: No buddy. It’s too early. Go back to sleep.
SILVER: Are you sure you’re not up?
ME: Yes, I think I would know if I was awake. Now … go … to … sleep.
SILVER: We could go for a walk if you were up. Just sayin.
ME: We are not going for a walk. I am asleep. Deal with it.
SILVER: Hmmm. I don’t know. You could be up. Let me try licking your face a few times.
ME: Okay, stop that! It’s dark! The alarm isn’t even set to go off for another 2 hours! Everyone in this time zone is asleep except for one annoying husky! Who just happens to be you! Now go to sleep!
SILVER: Fine.
(0.00000000000000000002 seconds later)
SILVER: Hey pop. You up?
ME: OH FOR THE LOVE OF GOD GET YOUR LEASH!!!!!!!!!!
SILVER: Hey! Look who’s up!



No comments:

Post a Comment