Tuesday 25 October 2016

Face licking revenge



SILVER: (While licking me face) Hi pop
ME:        Hey, look at all the kisses you’re giving me! What’s up?
SILVER: Nothing. Once in a while I just need to show my pop how much I love him.
ME:        Aw, what a good boy you are.
SILVER: Yeah, you’re the best!
ME:        And here’s me thinking you were mad at me.
SILVER: Why? Because you wouldn’t let me lick your plate after dinner? No.
ME:        Good.
SILVER: I mean it would have been nice to let me lick it rather than just put it in the dishwasher like that.
ME:        Glad to hear, buddy. Because you looked mad.
SILVER: Not at all. By the way pop, remember the walk we took earlier?
ME:        Of course. It was only an hour ago.
SILVER: Remember how I went into the tall grass and came out with that … thing?
ME:        Yeah. Oh God, that was gross. Good thing I found that stick so I could pry it out of your mouth. There’s no way I was going to put my hands on that thing.
SILVER: Yeah… pry it out of my what now?
ME:        Out of your mou …. OH MY GOD!!!! STOP LICKING MY FACE!!! OH GROSS!!!
SILVER: Next time, let … me… lick … the… PLATE!

No comments:

Post a Comment