Friday 21 October 2016

What did I miss?

ME: Okay, Silver. Tell me again what happened here.
SILVER: Okay, so when you left the room, …
ME: For about a minute and a half
SILVER:... a bunch of bikers ….
ME: I believe you described them as biker zombies.
SILVER: They might have been. Anyway, they stormed in here through the patio door you left open. Bunch of ‘em. And they start tearing the place apart.
ME: Really? Nothing looks like it was so much as touched.
SILVER: Then they start walking down the hallway looking for you. Well, no one’s going to hurt my pop!
ME: Even a biker zombie.
SILVER: Right! So I charge at them. I’m growling! I’m barking! I’m throwing karate chops and kicks! Hiii- yah! Hiii-yah!
ME: Yet I didn’t hear a thing.
SILVER: Finally I chased them right out the door they came through. Shoulda seen ‘em run. They won’t be back. You’re welcome.
ME: Impressive. (pause) … and?
SILVER: What?
ME: Continue.
SILVER: (No longer able to look me in the eye) … yeah… well, before they left, I think one of them ate that sandwich you left on the table.
ME: Mmm hmmm.
SILVER: Biker zombies.

No comments:

Post a Comment