Friday 18 November 2016

What am I forgetting?

SILVER: So pop, let’s talk about what happened today.
ME:        I said I was sorry.
SILVER: We went for a long walk.
ME:        Yes.
SILVER: After which we jumped in the car and went to Tim Hortons. You bought a coffee for yourself and a timbit for me.
ME:        Yes.
SILVER: Then we came home. You walked in, checked your emails, lay down on the coach and took a nap. A nap that lasted about 10 minutes.
ME:        I don’t think it was that long.
SILVER: It was 10 minutes. When you woke up, you got off the couch and did a few things. It was at this point, you remembered ...what?
ME:        ((Sigh)) That when I originally walked into the condo, I closed the door behind me and left you in the hallway.
SILVER: I really don’t know why I keep you around!


2 comments: