Monday 14 November 2016

Betrayed!!!!



ME:        Hey, buddy. Are ya still mad?
SILVER: Don’t look at me.
ME:        Listen Silver, it was wrong of me to tell you that we were going to Husky Fantasy Land. I made that up. There is no such amusement park teeming with rabbits and deer and bacon-filled lakes. I apologize. But there was no other way to get you in the car so we could go to the vet for your nails to be trimmed.
SILVER: Just drive.
ME:        But I have to tell you that I was kind of impressed when you freaked out. Most dogs can’t read “VET” on a building like you can. And you were very good. It only took three of us to hold you still while they clipped your nails this time.
SILVER: I’m glad you’re impressed. It’s all that matters. It really is.  
ME:        Hey it could have been worse. Remember what they clipped that other time you were at the vet?
SILVER: I will kill you tonight. And with my nails clipped you won’t hear me coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment