Sunday 5 March 2017

Tell me now

ME:        Silver, do you have to tell me something?
SILVER: Like what?
ME:        Do you have to do anything?
SILVER: I don’t think so.
ME:        Because if you don’t have to do anything right now, I am going to lie down on the couch.
SILVER: Good. You deserve your rest.
ME:        I’m going to crawl under this blanket. Are you sure you don’t need anything?
SILVER: Nope. Get cozy.
ME:        I’m going to turn on the TV. Are you sure you don’t need anything?
SILVER: Absolutely not. I think baseball is on soon.
ME:        It sure is. And you are okay?
SILVER: Yep. Enjoy the game.
ME:        Great. I’m just going to relax and enjoy the ga…
SILVER: Get my leash. I have to pee.
ME:        SILVER!
SILVER: Sorry, but you didn’t ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment