Friday 16 December 2016

Too cold to go out? That makes no sense!

ME:        (Sitting on the couch with a coffee underneath my snuggie) Silver, have you seen the warnings today?
SILVER: I’m a dog. How would I … No.
ME:        It’s 15 below. That’s 30 below with the wind chill.
SILVER: Okay.
ME:        That sort of cold causes your, or rather my, skin to freeze.
SILVER: I see.
ME:        And here’s the part I want you listen to. THEY ARE ASKING EVERYONE TO KEEP THEIR PETS INSIDE!
SILVER: That is cold!
ME:        Right, so you know that that means.
SILVER: I sure do.
ME:        Good.
SILVER: WE’LL HAVE THE DOG PARK TO OURSELVES!!!!
ME:        Exac…. What??!!
SILVER: :    Go get my leash! I got my ball! Better get out from underneath that snuggie and start scraping off the car!!! Let’s hurry before it starts warming up!

ME:        I really should have adopted a fish!




No comments:

Post a Comment